We are a growing day spa looking for an experienced massage therapist to join our dedicated team. You must have at least two years of experience as a licensed massage therapist and be a mature and caring professional with excellent communication skills. Additional qualifications and skills, such as in sports massage and/or pregnancy massage, will be regarded favourably.
This position involves weekend work and some evenings. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment within an exceptional facility.
- Diploma level qualifications
- Current first aid certificate
- Liability and professional indemnity insurance
- If you would like to join our team, please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School diploma but college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.