We are a growing day spa looking for an experienced massage therapist to join our dedicated team. You must have at least two years of experience as a licensed massage therapist and be a mature and caring professional with excellent communication skills. Additional qualifications and skills, such as in sports massage and/or pregnancy massage, will be regarded favourably.
This position involves weekend work and some evenings. We can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a nurturing team environment within an exceptional facility.
- Diploma level qualifications
- Current first aid certificate
- Liability and professional indemnity insurance
- If you would like to join our team, please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking part time Spa Receptionist.
The Spa Receptionist is responsible for greeting guests or members. The Spa Receptionist is expected to maintain bookings and process cancellations. The Spa Receptionist must be well versed in the different services offered at the facility, so as to be able to provide adequate information to the clients of the facility. They are to help clients with their queries. This gives a personal touch and makes the client feel more welcome. They should also be able to handle dissatisfied clients. Additionally, the Spa Receptionist may need to process transactions and handle money and contribute to facility cleanliness. For immediate consideration submit your resume to email@example.com
- High School diploma but college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.